The NavTechServers.com Server Cluster
We at NavTechServers believe privacy is of great value to everyone. Financial privacy is important for many reasons. What you buy today, could influence your freedom in present or future times.
However, privacy also asks for responsibility. If we do not want control because we value our privacy, we should not bring people/organisations/governments in a position where they need to take control to protect others. That is why we limit the maximum transaction sizes at NTS. NTS wants to provide privacy for everyday use. NTS will give you privacy if you take your responsibility.
How to use NTS?
To make use of the NTS NavTech Server, you need to add the NTS IP to your wallet. Below the steps are described to add the NTS server to your wallet. After doing this you will be able to make cheap, reliable and anonymous transactions through NTS.
(Windows, OSX, Linux):
1. Open your Core wallet
2. Go to the ‘Send’ tab
3. Click ‘Manage NavTechServers’
4. Paste: ‘220.127.116.11:3000’
5. Click add new
6. Select the server
7. Click ‘Get Info’ to see the server information
8. You are now ready to make cheap and reliable anonymous transactions through NTS with Core Wallet
1. Login to the NavPi WebUI (Connect through your browser)
2. Go to the ‘Control’ Tab
3. ‘Add NavTech Server’: 18.104.22.168:3000
4. Press ‘enter’
5. Click ‘Manage NavTech Servers’ to control if NTS has been added.
6. You are now ready to make cheap and reliable anonymous transactions through NTS with your NavPi